Additional Supplier Name Appearing In Payments Tab On Creating Equipment Lease
(Doc ID 2731347.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a new equipment lease, in the payments tab, an additional
supplier is appearing in the LOV which was not selected in the general tab.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create e new equipment lease
2. Enter the details in the general tab
3. Add the supplier and other details and save
4. Enter the asset details in asset tab
5. Move to payments tab
6. Add the asset and then click on Suppliers LOV
7. Another supplier is appearing in the LOV in addition to the supplier
selected in the General tab for the lease
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document