How to Prevent Undesired Retirements From Copying to the Tax Book
(Doc ID 2733334.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has mistakenly retired some assets in corporate book. How can we prevent the retirement and subsequent correcting reinstatement form copying to tax?
Example actions performed which resulted in the issue:
1. In Oracle Assets via Menu: Mass Transactions>Retirements
Prepared and Posted Mass Retirements vai the Mass Retirement Program
2. Ran Calculate gain and loss to commit the Mass Retirements
3. Identified some extra / undesired retirements were included
4. Ran reinstatement to undo those mistaken retirements
5. Business does not want those undesired retirement and subsequent reinstatements in the tax books.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document