When Contract Is Copied, System Doesn't Open Copied Contract, It Opens Blank Java Form
(Doc ID 2733646.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When contract is copied, system doesn't open copied contract. It opens blank page.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Contract Administration
4. Select any subscription Agreement which is on QA hold status and open the same.
5. Double click on Line and open the new form Service Contract Authoring.
6. Copy the Contract from Actions> Copy From Contract/Template menu
7. Click on 'Find' button
8. Search for the contract from which we would like to copy. Select the category and then search for subscription agreement.
9. Click 'OK'.
10. Now we will move the line from xxxxx to yyyyyy which we would like to copy and then will click on Create button.
11. After successful copy, EBS just opens blank form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document