Rebook Fails With "No Matching Record Found" After The Contract Is Added To Investor Agreement With Rent And Financed Tax
(Doc ID 2733949.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version
When attempting to rebook a contract associated to an Investor Agreement,
where the Principal Payment and Interest Payment streams for Financed Upfront Tax have been added to the Pool,
the following error occurs when clicking Submit to process the rebook
2.Program Error: No Matching Record Found Lease Contract id and contract Line id
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a Contract with Financed Upfront Tax.
2. View the streams for the Financed Fee that is billing for Upfront Tax
to get the Stream Types used for the Principal and Interest Payments.
3. Move to the Stream Type setup and update the Principal and Interest Payment
Streams to set Stream Type Subclass to Rent for both.
Steps 2 and 3 can be performed before Booking if the Stream Types are known.
4. Add all Streams for the Contract to the Pool.
5. Add the Pool to an Investor Agreement and Activate the Agreement.
6. Bill the contract for at least one period so that Investor Disbursements can get created.
7. Run these programs to generate the Investor Disbursement invoices:
Create Investor Invoice Disbursements (for the Agreement)
Investor Payables Consolidation (for the Agreement)
Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice interface
Payables Open Interface Import
8. Rebook the Contract and try to process the rebook.
No changes required during the rebook.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document