Internal Deliverables Contact Should Be Blank On Template
(Doc ID 2734857.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.2.6 version, Auction/RFx creation
When a user creates an RFQ Template, which has a Contract Template attached (which contains the Deliverable)
a random name will appear in the Internal Contact field.
This is very strange since the Negotiation Plan has no Internal Contact configured.
Users, believe this field should remain empty and/or Null.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User / Sourcing Buyer
3. Navigation: Sourcing Homepage ->> Locate Header: "Templates" ->>
4. Click: "RFQ" ->> Click: "Create New RFQ Template" ->>
5. User creates an RFQ Template, which has a "Contract Template" attached (which contains the Deliverable)
6. A Random name will appear in the Internal Contact field.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users do not understand How the Internal Contact filed is being populate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document