Transportation Plan Name For Shipment Delete Transaction Cannot Be Selected On 'Planned Shipment Interface' Program
(Doc ID 2735543.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During new batch integration process, delivery information will be sent by OTM(cloud) to EBS. User is not able to submit the planned shipment program. TP_PLAN_NAME is not showing in planned shipment program parameters list.
1. Create a Sales order > Book it -Run the Create batch program to create batch and send data to OTM
2. Plan an OTM shipment and tender it
3. Send the planned shipment to EBS.
4. Run Planned Shipment Program -Go back to OTM change some attributes in OTM shipments and again send the planned shipment to EBS
5. Run Send Interface transmission from OTM:
Send Full text
External system: Planned Shippment
Notify type: Service
Transaction code D
6. Then verified the Status and appears as Processed (no error)
7. Then verified from EBS(WSH) - can see the line in the table(WSH_Trips_Interface) and there is no data in the oher tables (Stops_interface an not in Del_legs_interface also).
TP_PLAN_NAME is not showing in planned shipment program parameters list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document