Ship to Address Gets Changed When Scheduling Sales Order Lines That Are on Arrival Set.
(Doc ID 2736389.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, MICC Transfer to TSC
Ship to address gets changed when scheduling sales order lines that are on arrival set.
Expect Ship To Address not to change when scheduling order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Create an order with two order lines
3. Populate a request date on both lines. Let the lines remain in booked status.
4. Add the lines to a same arrival set. This will create an entry in OE_SETS table. This table will be populated with the relevant SHIP_TO_ORG_ID associated with the two order lines ship to address
5. Do not schedule the lines yet. Update the ship to address on the order lines. Save the records
6. Check the OE_SETS table. SHIP_TO_ORG_ID in the OE_SETS table IS NOT updated with the ID of the ship to address that is updated on the order lines
7. Then schedule the lines on the set
8. The ship-to address on the lines gets updated back to the original address corresponding to the SHIP_TO_ORG_ID in the OE_SETS table, after scheduling
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document