R12: AP: Prepayment Invoice Matched with PO is Appearing in the List of Available Prepayments for a Standard Invoice Matched with Another PO
(Doc ID 2736520.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why a prepayment invoice matched with a PO is appearing in the list of available prepayments for a standard invoice matched with another PO?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a prepayment invoice 1234 by matching with PO 1111
- Validate, account and pay the prepayment invoice
- Create a standard invoice by matching with PO 2222
- Click on the Actions...1 button and choose the Apply/Unapply Prepayment option
- The prepayment number 1234 is available in the list of available prepayment invoices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document