Discrepancies Between the Uploaded ASBN Invoice Amount and the Actual File.
(Doc ID 2737552.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.2.7 version, Shipment Issues
User Creates a Purchase Order XXXXXX - Total = XXXXX.XX
However, after Supplier Creates an Advance Shipment and Billing Notices the Total is Returned incorrectly as Total = XXXXX.X
Users expect the Purchase Order Total to Equal the Advance Shipment and Billing Notices the Total.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:Sign to application
1. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access
2. Navigation: iSupplier Portal Home Page ->> Select Shipment Tab
3. Sub Menu Click: "Shipment Notices" ->> Select: Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices ->>
4. Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices ->> Choose a File: "XXXXX.dat" ->> Start upload Now.
5. NOTE: The "XXXXX.dat" file shows the price information Correctly.
6. Click: View Load Status ->>
7. Observed: Rejected Lines in Request XXXXXXXX->>
Shipment Number ->> Error: Total invoice amount does not match with total shipment amount. (Custom Verification code)
(Execute SQL Query verification)
Select rhi.total_invoice_amount, rfi.*
From apps.rcv.headers_interface rhi
Where rhi.ASN_Type = 'ASBN' and rhi.shipment_num
Returns TOTAL_INVOICE_AMOUNT = XXXXX.X and Not the full decimal number - Should Return TOTAL_INVOICE_AMOUNT = XXXXX.XX
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confused as to how full Total_Invoice_Amount is not returned correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document