When One of Backflush Transaction for The Operation Pull Components Fails Due to Lack of Onhand, Can Backflush Transactions for The other Operation Pull Components in Same Operation Be Processed?
(Doc ID 2737957.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Here was one question regarding Operation Pull operation in Discrete Job processing.
The case as below:
1. One discrete job with two components, Item A and Item B
2. All of components' supply type defined as "Operation Pull" with Operation 10
3. The Operation 10 was a common operation, likes Machine operation
4. Item A had enough inventory on hand
5. Item B's inventory on hand as Zero
6. When did move transaction, there was a Pending Move Transaction created due to Item B's had not enough on hand.
7. Now. both of Item A and Item B were held in Pending Move Transaction
Can let Item A move to inventory transaction interface and completed material transaction?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document