BidAttributeVO failed Error While Updating The Maximum Score/ Weight For The RFQ
(Doc ID 2738206.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Auction/RFx creation
Error while updating the Maximum Score/ Weight for the RFQ
System is allowing to update the Maximum Score/ Weight while the RFQ is in Draft mode, once published and before submission of the quotes by the suppliers, it is still updateable.
However, once any one quote is submitted by the supplier, then the value of this field are open to update but on saving, it is throwing some java error.
oracle.jbo.ReadOnlyAttrException: JBO-27008: Attribute set for WeightedScore in view object
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sourcing Responsibility
2. Create an RFQ
3. Review and publish it
4. Then try to change the Score, Weight from the ‘Manage Requirement’
5. Initial value of ‘Weight’ (Technical : Commercial) is updated from “70 : 30” to “60 : 40” and able to save it successfully
6. Supplier submit the quotes
7. After getting at least one quote from the supplier, the weight or maximum score is not able to be updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document