Rehire Deletes Future Person Changes (When using "HR:Future Dated Person Change")
(Doc ID 2738375.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the "HR:Future Dated Person Change" profile option is set to Yes and a rehire is performed, any future dated changes on the person record (i.e. fields populated within Additional Personal Details) are deleted from the record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
HRMS Manager Responsibility> People > Enter and Maintain
1) Create Employee (01-JAN-2020)
2) Terminate Employee (20-JAN-2020)
3) Create Applicant in Future (01-FEB-2020)
4) Insert Town of Birth and Marital Status (as Update - 22-JAN-2020)
5) Insert Additional Personal Details in DFF Segment (as Update - 23-JAN-2020)
6) Re-hire - effective 22-JAN-2020
7) Additional Personal Details deleted as these are after the rehire.
Updates to Town of Birth and Marital Status remain as these were made on the day that the rehire was made.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document