Save Award In Award Summary Causes Status Change From Approved To "Award In Progress"
(Doc ID 2738852.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.2.7 version, Awards
when Reviewing an Awarded Negotiations - The Negotiation status changes From: Award Approved (Unlocked) , To: Award In Progress"
Note: Nothing was done to the Negotiation but viewing the Award Status, and saving the Award.
Users expect the Award Status to stay the same when just viewing the Negotiation Award Summary And Saving the Award.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User / Sourcing Buyer
3. Navigation: Sourcing Home Page ->> Search Published Negotiations ->>
4. Click: Advanced Search->> Enter Search Criteria ->> Status = Award ->> Click: "GO"
5. Returns ->> Several Negotiations with Status = Award ->>
6. Select: RFQ: XXXXX with Status = Award Approved (Unlocked) ->>
7. Open RFQ: XXXXX ->> Verify output is “Blanket Purchase Agreement” ->>
8. Actions: "Award Summary" ->> Click: "GO" ->>
9. Takes you to the Award Summary (RFQ XXXXX) page - Observe Status: Award Approved (Unlocked) ->>
10. Click: "Save Award" ->> Notice RFQ XXXXX ->> Changes from Award Approved (Unlocked) ->>
11. TO: "Award In Progress" ->> This appears to be a Error, as the Award was Approved, and Not changes occurred.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot understand why the Negotiation Award Status changes just by viewing the Award in the Award Summary, and Saving Award.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document