WMS Implemented Enhancement - Allow Direct Ship by Delivery Having Order Line With High Level Or Staged Reservations
(Doc ID 2739013.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do Direct Ship for LPNs based on Delivery lines in Mobile, the transaction ends in the following error which is seen in the mobile screen:
There exists a non staged reservation for the chosen Order & Order Line while user is trying to do Direct Ship (DS) by delivery.
Stop processing and raise exception as DS by delivery is not supported if reservations exist.
Users can remove existing reservations or do direct ship just using order/order line instead of DS by Delivery
--STEPS TO REPRODUCE--
1. Open mobile telnet connection
2. Select the responsibility Whse Mgmt
3. Navigate to Outbound > Shipping > Direct Ship > Load Truck
4. Fill out the data and enter a Delivery number and corresponding Order Number (this is possible after enabling the form option SHIP_BY_DELIVERY = YES in the Direct Ship/Load Truck page as mentioned in Note 2112213.1).
5. Select the option Continue/Ship and see the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document