Unable To Reassign A Notification Using The Transfer Option
(Doc ID 273907.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.7 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit)
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
HP-UX PA-RISC (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
HP Tru64 UNIX
Obsolete Linux Intel (64-bit)
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows 2000
MS Windows 2000Linux Intel (64-bit)HP 9000 Series HP-UXIBM RS 6000 AIX 5LSolaris Operating System (SPARC) (64-bit)AIX-Based SystemsIntel Based Server LINUXHP 9000 Series HP-UX (64-bit)Compaq Tru64 UNIX
***Checked for relevance on 19-Jan-2018***
When trying to reassign a notification, this error is displayed:
ORA-20001: Do not use the Transfer option for Purchasing approvals.
To reassign the notification but still record you as the approver, choose Delegate.
To transfer the notification so that the new approver is recorded in the action history, open the notification and select the Forward action.
1. Login into the application
2. Create a requisition above you approval limit to forward the document to an additional approver. Submit the requisition
3. Log in as the approver and In the To Do worklist click on the requisition approval notification
4. Click the Reassign button
5. In the reassign text field select another person
6. Select the radio button "Transfer ownership of this notification" and click the submit button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document