Internal Item Code Not Visible On Requisition/PO After Punchout To A Marketplace
(Doc ID 2739090.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Punchout to Supplier or hub
In iProcurement, when attempting to punchout to a third party marketplace add items to the cart, check out and transfer the contents
to the iProcurement and see that the item id is not being referenced. A BPA already exists for this item.
This works for direct punchout to supplier sites and getting the items back to cart, the item_id is referenced for these requisitions.
Expect that the item id should be shown when added items from the marketplace to the cart and transferring back to iProcurement cart
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into iProcurement responsibility and click on the store associated to Marketplace.
2. Get directed to the Marketplace.
3. Search result for Supplier Item Reference.
4. Add the item to the Cart.
5. Transfer back to internal iProcurement Shopping Cart.
6. Navigating to Shop -> View Cart and Check out.
7. No internal Item Code reference available or shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document