After 12c Database Upgrade Termination Of Employee Gives Error - FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-02014
(Doc ID 2739188.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 12c database Upgrade, When trying to Terminate an Employee, following error appears
"FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-02014."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "XXXX HRMS Entry: PA Super User" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query the employee who needs to be terminated.
4. In the launched form, click on "Others" and from the List Of Values (LOV), select "End Employment".
5. In the launched form, key in the Termination details and when click on "Terminate" button got the above error message displayed on the application status bar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document