Changes Due To Migration To Contract Opportunities
(Doc ID 2739333.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Solicitation
The following items are to be addressed due to the migration to Contract Opportunities
1. Presolicitation notice and Mod Email, Either response date or archive date, are mandatory
2. Solicitation and Mod, Combined and Mod, NAICS, Email, response date are mandatory
3. Sources Sought
Either response date or archive date is Mandatory
4. Special Notice and Mod
Archive date is mandatory
5. New messages Solicitation and Mod, Special Notice and Mod
6. New attachment types for the new Messages.
7. After posting the messages are not uneatable (The mod messages and Data
Upload can be re-posted). "Enter data" button will be disabled.
8. For all messages in the latest version, the Archive date is changed to
Expect to have the missing notice types as well the features listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document