The Future Pay Sweep Program Errors for Contracts Having Multiple Receipts
(Doc ID 2739335.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Future Pay Sweep Program when there are multiple receipts for the same contract, the following error occurs.
Unexpected error in call to OKL_BPD_ADVANCED_CASH_APP_PUB.SWEEP_FP
Unexcepted Database Error occurred. Error Code: &OKL_SQLCODE Error Message: &OKL_SQLERRM (SQLCODE=-1476) (SQLERRM=ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero)
Unexcepted Database Error occurred. Error Code: &OKL_SQLCODE Error Message: &OKL_SQLERRM (SQLCODE=1) (SQLERRM=User-Defined Exception)
1. Create a Lease Contract.
2. Run Billing and AutoInvoice to create an invoice.
3. Create some On Account receipts for the customer.
4. Mark the Receipts as Future Pay Receipts.
5. Run the Future Pay Sweep Program for the contract.
6. Note the indicated errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document