UNABLE TO RESUME CONTENT WHEN PLAYING IN CHROME.
(Doc ID 2739369.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Learner Component
Customer has a SCORM 1.2 course which is working fine in Internet Explorer 11. But it is not tracking the status in Chrome version :84.0.4147.89.
The flag "Synchronous XHR in page dismissal" is disallowed by Chrome starting from version 80.
LMSApplet.failure: NetworkError: Failed to execute 'send' on 'XMLHttpRequest': Failed to load
Non-LMS Error: NetworkError: Failed to execute 'send' on 'XMLHttpRequest':
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Using Chrome Browser
1. Login as Learning Administrator
2. Responsibility: olm_Learning Administrator, olm_OTA BG
3. Navigate to Learning Administration > Content Administration
4. Navigate to folder details page
5. Create SCORM dashboard learning object.
6. Create offering against the learning object.
7. Enroll learners onto the class created and launch the class using any of the learner enrolled.
8. Set the values like location, score etc.
9. Click on home icon. This saves the data in browsers like IE11 and Firefox but not in Chrome.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document