Unable to Find Option for Creating Rules and Unable to See the Structure As Per the BOM in Configurator Developer
(Doc ID 2739542.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version,
After upgrading from 12.2.5 to 12.2.9 release, user is facing following issues in Configurator Developer:
1. User could see the structure as per the BOM (option classes and the options under them) in Oracle Configurator developer in 12.2.5. However , the structure is different in 12.2.9. User could see all the options, but can't identify the options are under which option class.
2. Unable to find option for creating rules in Configurator developer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configurator developer responsibility
2. Open model and go to Rules tab, there is no option to Create a rule
3. Open model and go to Structure tab to view model structure, the items listed are not structured as in the BOM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document