Termination is Removing E-Mail Adress
(Doc ID 2739823.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email address in People > Office Details is becoming null when an employee is terminated from self-service.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Manager Self-Service > Termination > Select Employee
2. Enter Termination Details and click "Next" to go to the review page
3. After reaching the Review page, click "Back" to go to the previous page.
4. Submit the Transaction for approval.
5. After approvals, the e-mail address is removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document