UK SMP AWE Incorrect Calculation for Aggregated Assignments
(Doc ID 2740165.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statutory Maternity Pay entries not created and AWE is set zero
Issue is only for employees having multiple assignment (for one assignment
payroll process are not ran)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee has two assignments (A and B)
2. Assignment A has primary payroll tagged and ran payroll for the same
relevant period (AWE is 225.34 )
3. Assignment B has payroll tagged, but there is no payroll run for relevant
period (AWE is 0)
4. System is taking only Assignment B(as random), checking for payroll run.
5. Validation is failed and average amount is updated to zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document