APP-FND-00896 Error Caused by Security Rules When Navigating to Subledger Responsibilities
(Doc ID 2740251.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assigned Security Rules cause error when navigating to Subledger responsibilities .
ERROR: APP-FND-00896: Out of memory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Ledger Super User responsibility -> Setup -> Financials -> Flexfields -> Validation -> Security -> Define
2. Create Rule with more than 4500 records
3. Assigns the security rule to GL, AP and AR responsibilities
4. Then navigates to AP or/and AR responsibility >Setup -> System -> System Options => error is displayed
5. After a number of clicks on the OK message error, user eventually gets through to the screen, but is unable to proceed or see the data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document