Project Revenue Not Generating Debit Account For Some Projects
(Doc ID 2740566.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating revenue events on projects, after accounting them with the option 'Interface Revenue to GL' disabled, we see that some projects show both Dr and Cr accounts on the screen, while some show only Cr account on the screen.
This is causing problem in the UER and UBR balance in the Project Manager page
1. Disable 'Interface Revenue to GL' implementation option
1. Create Revenue Event on a set of projects
2. Run 'PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a range of projects'
3. Run 'PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events'
4. Run 'PRC: Create Accounting'
5. Click 'Tools' > 'View Accounting' on revenue review form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document