R12: AP: Invoice Cannot Be Accounted in Secondary Ledger Due to Small Amounts for Rounding, Error Code 95340
(Doc ID 2741008.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Cannot be accounted, getting the following error
The total debits and the total credits do not balance for this subledger journal entry. Please ensure that the application accounting definition Accrual Basis owned by Oracle contains journal line types for the event class Prepayment Applications and event type Prepayment Applied that can create a balanced entry. Also verify that any conditions associated with a journal line type are correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Notice that Invoice is not accounted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document