2020 Employee W-2 PDF Overflows To 2nd Page
(Doc ID 2741599.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, US Payroll Year End
The Oracle seeded 2020 Employee W-2 PDF is incorrectly overflowing to a 2nd page causing the perforation lines to not match
Need alignment of the Oracle seeded 2020 Employee W-2 PDF
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer applied the Year end Phase 2 (YEP2 patch 32281000 (US & CANADA END OF YEAR 2020 STATUTORY UPDATE II FOR R12.1.X).
2. Executed the hrglobal and data install after YEP2
3. Submitted the Single Request Concurrent Program > Year End Pre process for the Government Reporting Entity (GRE)
4. Submitted the Employee W-2 PDF for 2020
5. Observe the problem with the alignment of the Employee W-2 PDFs.
Applied <Patch 32281000> (US & CANADA END OF YEAR 2020 STATUTORY UPDATE II FOR R12.1.X)
Entries in Box 14 are increased to 5 as part of the <Bug 32245997>. After this change, when the Box 14 entries are less than 5, boxes below are pushed down and ultimately part of page is pushed to the next page. This is due to the alignment dependency with Box 13 as both Box 13 and Box 14 share same cell of enclosing table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document