Subinventory Transfer Not Acknowleding Reservation And Generating Negative Reserved Quantity
(Doc ID 2742530.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Materials Management
Subinventory Transfer is not acknowledging reservation and generating negative available to reserve quantity when there exist sales order reservations for the item.
System should not generate negative available to reserve quantity after doing a subinventory transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Sales order for item A with quantity =1
2. Reserve quantity for the item with 1 quantity.
3. In Onhand Material workbench, for that reserved subinventory:
Available to Reserve = 0
4. Do a subinventory transfer for 1 quantity, it succeeds.
5. In Onhand Material workbench:
Available to Reserve = -1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document