PO OVER RECEIPTED IN IPROCUREMENT WHEN PERFORMING CORRECTION FOR THE SECOND TIME
(Doc ID 2742919.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other issues
PO Over receipted in iProcurement, tolerance is not considered when doing a correction for the second time.
PO # has 1 line and has been split into 4 equal distributions. The PO line has quantity ordered 1, split 4 ways and each distribution was receipted at the full
distribution quantity (1/4) = 0.25. The receipt was corrected to 0 for each distribution. A further correction was made, receiving each distribution to the quantity
of 1. This has bypassed the control for over-receipting which is set to 0, action REJECT and now the PO has an ordered quantity 1, quantity receipted 4 (more than tolerance).
The total of the PO should be quantity 1 at split 4 ways, however it has now be receipted quantity 4 although tolerance is set to 0 and action as REJECT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO# that has 1 line and has been split into 4 equal distributions. Distribution Quantity = 0.25.
2. In the PO, set Over Receipt Tolerance at 0% and Action as REJECT.
3. In iProcurement query the PO and Receive the 4 distributions successfully.
4. Perform a correction of quantity 0 (change = -0.25) for each distribution. Making the total quantity Received = 0 now.
5. Now Query the PO again in iProcurement and perform a correction for each distribution, this time the correction quantity is one making overall quantity as 4.
6. Ideally in this case the tolerance error should be shown, however it is not being shown and the correction successfully goes through showing total ordered = 1 and received = 4 although tolerance is 0% and Reject action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document