Eror:The transaction ID specified returned an incorrect number of rows for XX_TEST_ATTRIBUTE While Running The Real Transaction Test
(Doc ID 2743326.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Approvals Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run real transaction test, following error is thrown
ORA-20108: The transaction ID specified returned an incorrect number of rows for XX_TEST_ATTRIBUTE. Ensure you specify a valid transaction ID and the dynamic query of the attribute returns correct number of rows."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find the Transaction_id that is failing.
2. Navigate to 'Approval Management Business Analyst' responsibility.
3. In the Business Analyst Dashboard enter the 'Select the transaction type' (this is the transaction type for your failing transaction).
4. Click Test Workbench link.
5. Click 'Run Real Transaction Test (1)' button.
6. Error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document