Unresolved Cash Not Showing Correctly in AR_TRX_BAL_SUMMARY if Receipt is Deleted, Modified, or Reversed
(Doc ID 2743533.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Unresolved Cash value is not updating correctly in AR_TRX_BAL_SUMMARY in the following scenarios:
1. If a receipt is deleted.
2. If a receipt is reversed.
3. If the customer on the receipt is changed.
In each case, the Unresolved Cash amount is not changed, to reflect the correct amounts, before any of the events in the list occur. If a receipt is deleted\reversed\changed, the unresolved cash amount should reflect the correct amounts.
This impacts the Unresolved Cash amounts shown in the Collectors Work Queue in Advanced Collections, and also the credit exposure amount in Credit Management.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Enter a unapplied receipt for a customer and note the value for Unresolved Cash amount and the Credit Exposure for that customer.
- Reverse the receipt, wait for the business events to process, and check the Unresolved Cash and Credit Exposure amounts, they have note changed.
- Create a new receipt and delete it. It is possible the user made a mistake and entered for the wrong currency for example. Deleting the receipt does not correct the values for Unresolved Cash, or the Credit Exposure
- Create a new receipt for Customer A and save. Then modify the receipt and change to Customer B. The receipt is still reflected for Customer A in Unresolved Cash, and Credit Exposure, despite the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|