Error FRM-40735 When Attempting To Reverse a Termination With Business Event
(Doc ID 2743721.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reverse terminate employee,
the following error occurs.
FRM-40735 ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-20002.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Workflow Administrator Web Applications responsibility
2. Navigate to Administrator Workflow > Business Events
3. Search for below business event and enable the status
4. Create Subscription with Phase as 50 and attach PL/SQL Rule Function
5. Apply the changes
6. Navigate to HRMS Manager Responsibility > People > Enter and Maintain > Query the Person > Others > End Employment
7. Click on Reverse Terminate and observe that error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document