Unable To Assign A Role To Any User
(Doc ID 2744957.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to assign a role to a user the page hangs and does not respond.
The following steps were taken which resolved the issue for all but one user:
1. Use ADADMIN to recompile menus.
2. Compile/Reload Applications Database Entities menu.
3. Compile menu information.
4. Log in as SYSADMIN user
5. Submit the "Compile Security" Concurrent program with the parameter everything set to Yes.
6. Run the following concurrent requests in the following order:
a. "Synchronize WF LOCAL tables"
b. "Workflow Directory Services User/Role Validation" with the 'Fix dangling user/roles' and 'Add missing user/role assignments' to yes.
After completing these steps the issue happens only for one role now i.e. PO Negative Variations – RL (AU).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document