Unsuspected Logout On Callback Punchout
(Doc ID 2745896.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.2.10 version, Punchout to Supplier or hub
When attempting to Punchout to a Supplier Site: "VWR" the following error occurs.
You cannot use the navigation buttons of your browser here.
If you want to change the contents of your shopping cart, delete all unwanted item (s) and then deviate
to the supplier's site
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Home Page ->> Shop Tab ->>
4. Stores ->> Click: "VWR" ->> Punchouts to Supplier Site ->>
5. Shop, ->> Select Item ->> Add to Cart ->> Checkout ->>
6. Click: Return My Basket ->> Takes you back to the Application login Screen.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot their Punchout order with our error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document