Unable To Create The Receipt For IR/ISO. Error: RVTII-077 ORA-01476: Divisor is Equal To Zero
(Doc ID 2747171.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to receive Intransit Shipment linked to Internal Requisition / Internal Sales Order the following error occurs.
RVTII-077 ORA-01476: Divisor is Equal To Zero
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the Internal Requisition - to - Sales order
2. Split the lines - due to backorder - etc..
3. Ship one of the split lines
4. Cancel the other sales order line - this decrements quantity on requisition - standard functionality
5. Partially Receive the quantity that was shipped earlier
6. Cancel the requisition at line level
7. Note that req_line_quantity goes to 0 in po_req_distributions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Please perform the below in non-prod instance where issue is simulated|