CWB Personalizations are not visible to other users on multiple JVM node instance
(Doc ID 2747358.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a personalization change followed by either another user session, or a switch to a new manager,
- The personalization changes are not seen.
The only thing that fixes it is a server bounce.
Expect that personalizations should be present after saving them - no matter what caching is performed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Compensation Workbench for Administrators responsibility
2. Open the Allocation sheet > Personalize for Selected Compensation Plan
3. Make a change to a column heading
4. Now - either switch manager, or log out and back in with another user
- The personalization does not appear.
Issue appears erratic - doesn't happen with all user logins.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document