Adding Parameter In Revenue Contingency Is Not Appearing In the LOV
(Doc ID 2747600.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating new parameter in Assignment Rules , the Parameters are not appearing in LOV.
- Login as Revenue Management Super user
- Go to Contingencies Definition
- Click Define Assignment Rules.
- Click parameters.
- Create a New User Defined Rule Assignment
- Click Add Another Row ,Enter name and save it.
- Close the page and check the parameter again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document