R12: AP: AGIS Intercompany AP Invoice Rejected With: ZX_TRX_BIZ_FC_CODE_NOT_EXIST
(Doc ID 2748214.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, when a user attempts to import an Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS) Invoice using the Payables Open Interface Import Process, the following rejection is shown in the Output:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Intercompany process inserts data into:
2.. Using Payables Manager responsibility
3. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
4. Select View >Requests > Submit a new Request >OK
5. In the Submit request Form, For name, Enter: Payables Open Interface Import >Tab.
6. Enter Required Parameters and select OK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document