OSP Requisition Creation Returns Error: DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID - Destination Organization Is Invalid.
(Doc ID 2748414.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WIP - Work in Process 12.2.5 version, Outside Processing
When multiple WIP Jobs are getting released in the same time, OSP (Outside Processing) Purchase Requisitions are getting stuck in the interface with the following error:
DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID - Destination organization is invalid or Receiving Parameters are missing:
Cause: You entered an invalid destination organization.
Action: Enter a valid destination organization.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. (R) Work in Process
2. (N) Discrete > Discrete Jobs form
3. Query OSP job and change status to release.
4. Record inserted into PR interface.
5. Same steps done by another user for other job in the same time.
6. Records get stuck in the interface and the errors are commingling.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document