Supplier Is Able To See Other Supplier's Responses To An Assessment
(Doc ID 2748420.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Auction/RFx creation
Supplier user can see other supplier's response even uncheck 'Allow supplier
to see other supplier's note and attachment'
Supplier user should not see other supplier's response when unchecking 'Allow
supplier to see other supplier's note and attachment'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier Management Administrator > create assessment > add questionnaire questions > add Lines
2. In the controls tab - do NOT select "Allow supplier to see other supplier's note and attachment"
3. Add Supplier and other test companies > Submit assessment
4. Create surrogate quote for other test company > add response time received
> add an attachment > answer questionnaire > add line quote > Submit response
5. Log in as Supplier in incognito window > Click assessment that you just created > go to the lines
tab > view active responses > click response number of other test company >
can view response and questionnaire responses > but can NOT view attachments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document