ISupplier Change Request Are Allowed After Menu Exclusion On Responsibility
(Doc ID 2749245.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Home page Issues
iSupplier Change Request are allowed after Menu Exclusion on Responsibility
Excluded Function - 'Change Purchase Order' from 'iSupplier Full Portal Access' responsibility. Still Supplier is able to submit the Change Request from View Orders Page.
Menu Exclusion should work as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to System Administrator responsibility > Security > Responsibility > Define 2. Query up the responsibility 3. Under Menu Exclusions tab, enter the following function: Change Purchase Order
2. Clear the cache: Go to Functional Administrator responsibility > Core Services > Caching Framework > Global Configuration. Then, click Clear All Cache.
3. Create a Purchase Order> Terms Tab = Acceptance Required = Document or Shipment
3. Go To Supplier Portal - On Main Orders Page - Request Changes Button will not be there
5. Open the Order Details page - You will find "Request Changes" options in Actions LOV apart of Menu Exclusion.
6. Menu exclusion functionality is different for Acceptance Required = Document or Shipment and Document Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document