Property Manager - Purging unused Landlord And Employee Information
(Doc ID 2749689.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requesting below options/functionality to be included related to data purging:
1. Determine a period for data retention following a lease termination or employee separation
2. For information that will be retained, how to keep track of the additional period it must be kept and justification for doing so
3. Prompts for deleting information once a defined period (initial or subsequent) is up.
4. For information that will be disposed, option to review list prior to deletion.
5. Ability to purge old data for Leases and Space Assignments.
Leases: Purge of lease data should be based on the lease expiration date.
Space Assignments: Purge of space assignment data should be based on the end date for the assignment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document