Issue With WEB-ADI Journal Upload
(Doc ID 2749700.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Create document using webadi integrators
When a user downloads a template and sends that template over to another user the originator's responsibilities are held on the template passing those over to recipient user.
User 2 see the responsibilities of user 1 and can perform activities like upload from template with user id of user 1
For instance: Journal import launched by upload by user 2 is launched in application with user id of user 1
expect web adi excel template to change the user information with user id and responsibilities of user 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User 1 created excel file using custom layout
2. The excel file is created and saved on local.
3. Send excel file to user 2 on his PC.
4. User 2 open the excel file and click to switch responsibilities.
5. The user1's responsibilities appears in the list and user 2 can choose a gl responsibility
6. Fill in data and upload.
7. In application the journal import appears run by user 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document