WebADI Journal Upload Does Not Ask For Login But Uses the Document Creator's User ID
(Doc ID 2749700.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.6 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.10 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user downloads a template and sends that template over to another user, the originator's responsibilities are held on the template passing those over to recipient user.
User2 sees the responsibilities of User1 and can perform activities like upload from template with the user id of User1.
For example: Journal Import launched by the upload submitted by User2 is launched in the Application with the user id of User1.
The expectation is the WebADI Excel template to change the user's information with the user id and responsibilities of User2.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. WebADI responsibility > Create Document: User1 created the Excel file using a custom layout
2. The Excel file is created and saved locally on the machine
3. Send the Excel file to User2 on his machine
4. User2 opens the Excel file and attempts to switch responsibilities
5. The User1's responsibilities appears in the list and User2 can choose a Gl responsibility
6. Fill in the data and upload the spreadsheet
7. In the Application, the journal import appears as run by User1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document