OKEKAUWZ: Contract Authorizing WorkBench Is Not Opening And Is Erroring With FRM-40735 Error
(Doc ID 2751254.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implemented Project Contracts for the first time.
After creating a new contract the Contract Authorizing Workbench is not opening and throwing a form error.
Steps to regenerate the issue:
1. Please login to Project Contract Super User responsibility.
2. Open Contract Organizer form
3. Click on "New Document" button
4. Select "New Blank Contract Document" radio button and click "Next"
5. Enter Type, Intent, Number, Currency, Start Date, Item Master Org, Operating Unit and click on "Finish" Button.
6. Popup is coming stating that "New contract document has been created successfully"
7. Click on "OK" then error will come at the bottom of the page stating FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA- 06502.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document