R12: AP: The Invoice Workbench Remit-To Bank Account Field LOV Does Not Show The Expected, After Upgrading To Release 12.2
(Doc ID 2751345.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Invoice Workbench Remit-To Bank Account Field LOV Does Not Show The Expected, After Upgrading To Release 12.2
The field from Invoice Workbench - Invoice Header 'Remit-To-Bank_Account Name' doesn't appear to be selected in the invoice form after upgrading to R12.2
Steps to reproduce
- Login the application using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench screen
(N)Invoices > Entry > Invoices
- Create a new Invoice. Enter all basic information at header level; Operating Unit, Invoice Type, Trading Partner, Supplier Site, Invoice Date, Invoice Amount, Invoice Currency, etc.
- On the "Remit-To Bank Account Name" field, click on the List Of Values (LOV) icon.
- The LOV does not appear. Instead you get the error message mentioned previously.
Upgraded to Release 12.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document