Incorrect Price Returned When Using Non-Continuous Price Breaks on Price List Lines
(Doc ID 2751435.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Price List
Finds that an incorrect Unit List Price is returned
for an item that is setup on the price list with price breaks.
Expects the unit price to be based on the item quantity
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate to: Price Lists > Price List Setup
3. Add a price break line as follows:
Price Break Setup
4. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
5. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
6. Enter header click on line items
7. Enter order lines and get price as follows:
Order Line Entry Results
||Unit List Price
||88 - this is fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.