NL Payroll Dutch Wage Report: Issues with Tag <AantVerlU> and Tag <SrtIV>
(Doc ID 2751742.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending the output of Dutch Wage Report to Authorities (Tax Office), below errors are received:
1. If the tag <AantVerlU> has some value and if the SrtIV has the value 54.
2. If the <SrtIV> contains a value 17, 22, 23, 24, 34, 36, 37, 42 to 45, 50, 52 or 54 to 62 the tag <LnSv> must have the value 0
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using NL HRMS Responsibility > Process and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports
2. Select Dutch Wage Report and run it
3. Submit the output to Tax Office
4. Tax Office response shows the errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document