Pricing Attributes Error When Adding A Requisition To A Modification With An Updated Line Amount
(Doc ID 2752261.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing attributes error when adding a requisition to a modification with an updated line amount.
The error occurs when a requisition is added to a modification through the Document Builder and the requisition is applied to a line with an updated amount.
When the requisition is added, the Pricing Details on the updated line reverts back to the old amount and does not show the new amount. This results in the error message.
The workaround is to go back to the Line and click Calculate again on the Pricing Details to clear the error.
"The total amount for pricing in pricing attributes is not equal to the total amount on the line"
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a modification on an award.
2) Go to the Lines tab and increase the amount on one of the Lines.
3) Save the modification and go to Demand Workbench.
4) Select Add Funds to Existing Award/Modification in Document Builder and add a requisition.
5) Apply the requisition to the Line where the amount was updated.
6) Validate the modification and the pricing attributes error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document