Whether available Aging Buckets XML Reports can be Enabled and run in Oracle Receivables?
(Doc ID 2752337.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are 5 XML Reports available in Concurrent Program definition but Enable Checkbox is Unchecked:
- Aging - 7 Buckets Report (XML) (Short Name=ARXAGSW_XML)
- Aging - 4 Buckets Report (XML) (Short Name=ARXAGE_XML)
- Aging - 7 Buckets - By Account Report (XML) (Short Name=ARXAGFW_XML)
- Aging - 7 Buckets - By Collector Report (XML) (Short Name=ARXAGLW_XML)
- Aging - 7 Buckets - By Salesperson/Agent Report (XML) (Short Name=ARXAGRW_XML)
Can user Enable the reports and use to generate to get XML/BI format output like PDF/EXCEL?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document