AME_40078_TTY_IN_USE Error When Try to Create a Custom Transaction Type in Approvals Management Engine (AME)
(Doc ID 2752543.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Approvals Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to created a custom AME Transaction Type
the following error occurs.
The transaction type name specified already exists. Ensure you provide a unique name for the transaction type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Approvals Management Administrator responsibility -> click on Create New Transaction Type button
2. Provide info for Application / Transaction Type Key / Transaction Type Name -> Navigate trough wizard step process and save
3. Re-query transaction type created at step 2 and click on Delete button as Transaction Type Key name was wrong
4. Re-create same Transaction Type using correct Transaction Type Key and same Transaction Type Name-> Navigate trough wizard step process and save
5. When click on Finish error is raised
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document